What's new

Billionaire's Daring Wife Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

Simon

Experienced Member
Billionaire's Daring Wife Novel Synopsis Billionaires-Daring-Wife-by-Sweet-Lady.jpg

Jessica Sandgren hid in the closet and watched the na*ed man and woman kissing through the crack.
She was stunned and her mind went
blank.

She knew clearly that the man was Simon Capen, who she loved so much
that she was willing to give up everything. And the woman was her good friend Louise Sandgren.

Yesterday, in order to surprise Simon on his birthday, Jessica deliberately told him that she couldn’t come back to celebrate his birthday because the plane was delayed.
In fact, she came back early, hiding in the closet with a cake in her hands and intending to surprise him.

There was indeed a surprise, but it’s Simon who surprised Jessica. Jessica was shocked rather than happy.

“Baby, I really love you.” Simon kissed Louise and mumbled.
Louise stoked Simon’s hair and said. “Since you love me, Simon, will you marry me?”
“Of course, but we have to take it slowly. First, you have to restore your

identity as the second daughter of the Sandgren family, and then I’ll help you become the movie queen.”
After Simon finished speaking, the whole room was filled with their moans of joy.
Jessica, who was hiding in the closet, clenched her fists and tried not to make a sound.
Simon’s conversation with Louise revealed a great secret to Jessica.
Read the complete story to find out more...

Attachments

• BDW Chapter 1-5.pdf
    123.4 KB · Views: 300
  • BDW Chapter 6-10.pdf
    104.9 KB · Views: 184
  • BDW Chapter 11-15.pdf
    105.7 KB · Views: 198
  • BDW Chapter 16-20.pdf
    121.2 KB · Views: 191
  • BDW Chapter 21-25.pdf
    213.5 KB · Views: 288
  • BDW Chapter 26-30.pdf