What's new

Love Amidst the Shadow Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

Simon

Experienced Member
Love Amidst the ShadowLove Amidst the Shadow Novel Synopsis

The huge TV screen in the middle of the hospital’s lobby was currently airing an engagement ceremony.
The young lady next to me was beside herself with jealousy as she watched the ceremony, constantly gushing over the wedding couple’s looks.
I dipped my head slightly and instinctively placed my hand on the slight swell of my abdomen.
A sense of ridicule seized my heart.
The baby’s father was currently smiling lovingly with his fiancée in his arms while the crowd blessed him.

Meanwhile, I was waiting here in this hospital, preparing to abort his baby.
My phone suddenly rang inside my bag. The caller ID showed that it was Emil Penrose.
I looked up at the TV screen again. The program had already changed to a commercial. I pressed accept and then spoke.
“Done already?” “Where are you?” He did not answer my question. My heart rate sped up. In the end, I never told him I was at the hospital.
Instead, I simply said, “Just hanging around outside.” “Let’s meet tonight,” he said. His tone was bland.

A little cold, even. I hadn’t even managed to give him my answer when the call was disconnected. It seemed that he only called me to tell me to meet him later.
“Vivian Lovelace, 26 years old. 8 weeks pregnant,” the doctor stated as he looked at me with my test results in hand.
“The fetus’ heart is already formed, and everything is developing as normal. Are you sure you want the abortion?”
“Yes!” The middle-aged woman who had entered was faster than me at answering him. “Wasn’t the time for the operation already decided on beforehand?
Why do you doctors keep rambling pointlessly?” After the doctor recovered from his episode of shock, he turned to me.
“Miss Lovelace, although an abortion isn’t a major procedure, I still require the signature of the baby’s father.”
Read the complete episode to find out more......

Attachments

• Love Amidst TS 1.pdf
    20.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Love Amidst TS 2.pdf
    20.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Love Amidst TS 3.pdf
    425 KB · Views: 39
  • Love Amidst TS 4.pdf
    252.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Love Amidst TS 5.pdf
    421.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Love Amidst TS 6.pdf