What's new

The Elixir Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

Simon

Experienced Member
The Elixir Novel Synopsis Opera Snapshot_2022-02-22_210540_noveljar.com.png

My name is Daisy Marie Collins; I was born in the back of an ambulance as my mother was dying.
On their way to the hospital, my parents were hit head-on by a Semi truck going left to center.
They managed to save me, but my parents died on the scene. I was rushed to the hospital, where I stayed for two months.
The only other relative is my Aunt Clara Collins, my father’s older sister.
She came running to the hospital to see me; she was always with me until I could go home.
Aunt Clara’s house on Mirror Lake, 10 miles from Millersfield. My Aunt Clara raised me as her own; I wanted for nothing.
She taught me everything, cooking, cleaning, ice skating, swimming and drawing, and painting…
She was terrific to me. It was just the two of us. My mother and father were the last of their families other than Aunt Clara.
To be honest, I didn’t miss my parents; I never really knew them. Aunt Clara, though she kept a little scrap album for me to remember them by.
Read full story to find out more..

Attachments

• Elixir 1.pdf
    60.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Elixir 2.pdf
    60.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Elixir 3.pdf
    57.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Elixir 4.pdf
    62.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Elixir 5.pdf
    76.7 KB · Views: 113
  • Elixir 6.pdf
    68.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Elixir 7.pdf
    80.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Elixir 8.pdf
    67.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Elixir 9.pdf
    75.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Elixir 10.pdf
    70.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Elixir 11-15.pdf
    173.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Elixir 16-20.pdf
    177 KB · Views: 135
  • Elixir 21-25.pdf
    174 KB · Views: 145
  • Elixir 26-30.pdf
    175.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Elixir 31-34.pdf
    147.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Elixir 35-37.pdf
    129.4 KB · Views: 116
  • Elixir 38-39.pdf
    93.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Elixir 40.pdf
    79.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Elixir 41.pdf
    74.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Elixir 42.pdf
    114.8 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
The Elixir Novel SynopsisView attachment 34298

My name is Daisy Marie Collins; I was born in the back of an ambulance as my mother was dying.
On their way to the hospital, my parents were hit head-on by a Semi truck going left to center.
They managed to save me, but my parents died on the scene. I was rushed to the hospital, where I stayed for two months.
The only other relative is my Aunt Clara Collins, my father’s older sister.
She came running to the hospital to see me; she was always with me until I could go home.
Aunt Clara’s house on Mirror Lake, 10 miles from Millersfield. My Aunt Clara raised me as her own; I wanted for nothing.
She taught me everything, cooking, cleaning, ice skating, swimming and drawing, and painting…
She was terrific to me. It was just the two of us. My mother and father were the last of their families other than Aunt Clara.
To be honest, I didn’t miss my parents; I never really knew them. Aunt Clara, though she kept a little scrap album for me to remember them by.
Read full story to find out more
check in daily for new updates thank you.
I check in daily and there haven’t been any new chapters