What's new

Warning: My Mommy is A Savage Novel Free PDF Download/Read Online

Simon

Experienced Member
''Warning: My Mommy is A Savage'' is an interesting story with mind-blowing enriching genres that will catapult you to another place and time,
you can download or read online all available chapters to find out the full story of this amazing and lovely booklet enjoy.

Warning: My Mommy is A Savage Novel Synopsis Warning-My-Mommy-is-A-Savage-1.jpg

Nine-month pregnant Charmine Jordan struggled to walk along the aisle while looking at her
surroundings, as though she was searching for someone.

Today was her big day, her engagement day with Julian Cabell. It was almost time, but he was
nowhere to be seen.

As she waddled, however, she then heard a soft yet familiar voice.
“Julian, darling, are you sure you want to get engaged with that adopted daughter? She’s not even
carrying your child!”

Charmine stopped dead in her tracks and turned to the source of the voice. She saw her older sister,
Tiffany Jordan and Julian—her fiancé—by the staircase.

“Of course I knew,” Julian replied in his low and throaty voice. “I was in the room next to hers when
she was assaulted. If she found out that you planned everything, she wouldn’t have given you her 15%
shares,” Julian added, with one arm wrapped around Tiffany’s small waist.

Tiffany, in her frustration, growled. “I don’t get it. She was adopted into our family, but why would
Grandpa give her fifteen percent of the company shares?!” Tiffany whined, her face as delicate and
deceivingly beautiful as ever. Leaning on Julian’s chest, she continued, “Julian, darling, do you dislike
me for doing that? You must be thinking I’m cruel, don't you? Knowing that I’m not actually related to
the Jordan family, you want Charmine over me now, do you?”
“Don’t be silly, my love. The second your mom swapped you into the family Jordan, you’ve already
become a member of the Jordan family. Also, Charmine’s tacky and ugly. So what if she’s a genuine
Jordan family member? I wouldn’t even love her even if she was royalty! Don’t you worry...

Attachments

• Chapter 01-29.pdf
    493.8 KB · Views: 824
  • Chapter 30-43.pdf
    205.6 KB · Views: 1,196
Last edited by a moderator:
''Warning: My Mommy is A Savage'' is an interesting story with mind-blowing enriching genres that will catapult you to another place and time,
you can download or read online all available chapters to find out the full story of this amazing and lovely booklet enjoy.

Warning: My Mommy is A Savage Novel SynopsisView attachment 23140

Nine-month pregnant Charmine Jordan struggled to walk along the aisle while looking at her
surroundings, as though she was searching for someone.

Today was her big day, her engagement day with Julian Cabell. It was almost time, but he was
nowhere to be seen.

As she waddled, however, she then heard a soft yet familiar voice.
“Julian, darling, are you sure you want to get engaged with that adopted daughter? She’s not even
carrying your child!”

Charmine stopped dead in her tracks and turned to the source of the voice. She saw her older sister,
Tiffany Jordan and Julian—her fiancé—by the staircase.

“Of course I knew,” Julian replied in his low and throaty voice. “I was in the room next to hers when
she was assaulted. If she found out that you planned everything, she wouldn’t have given you her 15%
shares,” Julian added, with one arm wrapped around Tiffany’s small waist.

Tiffany, in her frustration, growled. “I don’t get it. She was adopted into our family, but why would
Grandpa give her fifteen percent of the company shares?!” Tiffany whined, her face as delicate and
deceivingly beautiful as ever. Leaning on Julian’s chest, she continued, “Julian, darling, do you dislike
me for doing that? You must be thinking I’m cruel, don't you? Knowing that I’m not actually related to
the Jordan family, you want Charmine over me now, do you?”
“Don’t be silly, my love. The second your mom swapped you into the family Jordan, you’ve already
become a member of the Jordan family. Also, Charmine’s tacky and ugly. So what if she’s a genuine
Jordan family member? I wouldn’t even love her even if she was royalty! Don’t you worry...
Why cant I access more chapter it stop a 43